The mission of the district is to provide the environment, resources, and commitment necessary to ensure every student succeeds.
The district will be recognized as a leader in increasing achievement and improving outcomes for all students.
High Expectations for All ▪ Continuous Improvement ▪ Meaningful Collaboration ▪ Rich Diversity
- Every classroom will have a highly effective educator led by highly effective administrators.
- All students will read at or above grade level by the end of third grade.
- Schools will continue to close the achievement gap for all students, with a particular focus on our English Language Learners and students with disabilities.
- All students will graduate college- and career-ready.
- Parents and the community will be engaged in the education of students.
Information on this page maintained by Pati Nash