- Code of Conduct
- Código de Conducta Estudiantil
- Curriculum Councils
- Day Care Information
- District Level Dropout Prevention Plan
- Educational Resources
- Forms and Publications
- State Department of Education
- Talented & Gifted and Enrichment Programs
- Truancy Information
- Turnaround Office
- Ausencias Sin Justificación
Parents and Students
The Red Clay Consolidated School District is excited to provide the Home Access Center (HAC) to guardians and students in grades 4-12. Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Unique guardian usernames and passwords will be sent via U.S. mail.
Students will receive their usernames and passwords in school.
Guardians and students should contact the school regarding questions related to password and username.
Home Access Center (HAC) will be disabled from June 21 through August 19, 2013, in order to facilitate updates for the upcoming school year. HAC will be enabled for transportation and registration views effective August 19 with the remainder of the views being activated as of August 26 for all grade 4-12 students and guardians. In addition, we are implementing some changes that may affect current guardian user names and passwords, so please be sure to check the back to school mailer for the correct user name and password to access HAC for school year 2013-2014.
Report card views in Home Access Center will not be available during the two weeks after a marking period ends, as that is the window for entering and processing report card grades. Report card views will be visible again on the day that paper report cards are issued at the school level. Guardians and students will have access to the other sections of Home Access Center.
To help you get started here are some resources:
- Home Access Center Parent Manual
- Manual para padres sobre el Centro de Acceso desde el Hogar
- Home Access Center Quick Tips
- Consejos Prácticos sobre el Centro de Acceso desde el Hogar
- Link to Home Access Center:
There has been a recent update when logging into Home Access Center. Upon your initial log in you will be required to provide two security questions and answers to the questions. Once this information is provided you will then be able to access Home Access Center. https://hac.doe.k12.de.us/homeaccess/
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher for Windows
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher for Macintosh
- Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher
- Opera 6.0 or higher
- Firefox 3.x
- Safari 1.0 or higher
We encourage guardians and students to visit this site on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information please contact the school secretary.
Information on this page maintained by Judith Conway